This week, I have been wearing panties to work, like a good sissy. Thing is, I am such a slut that I wetted all my panties with a big wet (pre)cummy spot in the front. Lacy panties like this require manual washing and thus, I had to rub and clean the mess I made.
Cleaning panties is something that I really like. While it is a chore, rubbing panties, smelling the camay soap and feeling so naughty is a thrill. Obviously, I did my chores en femme. Someday, I plan to own a maid outfit and do my chores dressed like a prissy maid. Until then, I did it in bra and panties.
Miss D required me to inspect my washed panties to make sure I did a good job. I really hope I did.

P.S. I was granted a cummie! I will tell about this tomorrow and I may even post a fantasy of mine.
Sissy Slut Sophie
No comments:
Post a Comment