Hello Gurls!
It has been a while since i posted! A lot of things happenned since then, but lately, someone showed me that i am a real, genuine sissy slut and that, no matter how much i can try to lie to myself, i am a real sissy slut.
Lately, when chatting with that person, she saw right through me and i wetted my panties as my clit came to life. I now accept my fate and i dont doubt that i am a pansy. I will later this week post my fantasies so there is no doubt how much of a sissy i am.
You must know that last time that i swore “never more” , i threw out most of my panties, keeping only the one that was given to me. But now that i saw the light and i wanted my panties and bra back. Thus, i went to La Senza to get a lot of girlie, sheer, silky lingerie.
I will post more later about my humiliating (if very exciting) trip to La Senza
Sissy slut Sophie
No comments:
Post a Comment