
Since being with Miss D, I have learned a lot. Not only I have learned to be a better gurl and a bolder slut but I also learned new words. Words hold such power of reality. Here are a few definitions I learned so far.
Tremble:
Usual definition:
Tremble, to [\trem-bəl\ ]
Middle English, from Anglo-French trembler, from Medieval Latin tremulare, from Latin tremulus tremulous, from tremere to tremble; akin to Greek tremein to tremble
1 : to shake involuntarily (as with fear or cold) : shiver
2 : to move, sound, pass, or come to pass as if shaken or tremulous
3 : to be affected with great fear or anxiety
This is an important verb because trembling is something sissies do very well. We do not shake, shivers. We tremble. Trembling has an inherent feel of vulnerability and feminity to it. Trembling is important for sissy, because it is a way for us to express our feeling. It can sometimes be used to express fear (like when being told that if a sissy does not behave, she will be sent to shop dressed in panties and skirt). Trembling can be used to express excitement (like when you feel Mistress hands over your panties and your are gagged and bound helpless)
Leak:
Usual definition:
Leak, to: [\lēk\]
1: to permit to enter or escape through or as if through a leak
2: to give out (information) surreptitiously
Leaking is a verb many sissies know, but it is important to emphasis it's proper use when speaking of panties. We sissies are prone to many excitement, especially for extended period of chastity and that cause many leakings.
The following sentence is incorrect:
Mistress, I wetted my panties
Unless the sissy was made to make a pee-pee in his lingerie, the proper sentence would be:
Mistress, I leaked into my panties.
Another possible use would be:
Mistress, I dribbled into my panties
I hope that all you sissies learned about vocabulary in this little repost.
No comments:
Post a Comment