Basic Cheerleader Motions
Hello Mrs Darling,
The following essay is about the basic cheerleading motions. Being such an obedient girl, I tried all those moves in my most sissyish outfit in front on my mirror, with my makeup. Once I did all of them once, I tried to make them in a row, a little choreography. I was very hot by the time I was done and my panties were wet.
Basic Motions:
High V : Arms straight and above my head forming a V, chest forward, legs together.
Low V: As above, but arms to my side forming a V.
Bow and Arrows: Close hand, left wrist at chin height, other arm extended and parallel to the floor. Legs closed together.
Hand on hips: I guess this one is pretty self explanatory; standing straight, hands on each hips. I saw another version where the person would move the hips forward. I preferred the second one, it felt more slutty.
Diagonal: Standing straight, raise one arm to 45 degree up and the other arm to 45 degrees down. This position is hard because the line must be straight. If it is just a bit crooked, it is unsightly.
K (left and right) Once again, something pretty explicit. For a left K, the right arm goes down and the left one goes up, making a K.
Touchdown: Arms parallel and straight over my head, doing a “H”. This position is not easy to
maintain because the hands must be closed and arms straight. It is a bit tedious to keep for an extended period.
Low Touchdown: Same as above, but arms down instead.
T: Arms parallel to the floor, fully extended, fist closed, chest out. This displays my breasts quite well. Once again, this is a position that is difficult to keep for long.
Broken T: Same as T, but bring the fists on chest.
L: One arm in the air and one arm parallel to the floor, thus making a L.
X: Both arms extended (like a high V) and both legs extended too. This is a very slutty position because it displays my panties.
No comments:
Post a Comment