Thursday, March 6, 2008

My Rules so far

Hello avid readers

I must confess this is yet another sissy blog on the net. This one is special for me, as this is my little girly girl diary exposed to the world.

Under Mrs Darling's thumb, i already improved a lot. I now own makeup and high heels.

  • Here are the rules i have so far:
  • When i do task chores, wear my high heels
  • Every day, i will do something that makes me feel girly
  • I will correct something i do every day so i am more of a girly slut cheerleader for Mrs Darling
  • I must be in panties when speaking to Mrs Darling
  • I may not spurt unless Mrs Darling tell me to

I get the feeling i may have to expand this list... My clit is all worked up.

No comments: