Thursday, March 20, 2008

Why I am the best sissy slut cheerleader

Hello Mistress,

This is my essay about why I am the best sissy slut cheerleader. I will take each aspect and delve on it. I hope it pleases You.

Sissy

I am a sissy. I have makeup, I am learning to walk in high heels. I am fantasizing of sucking cocks. I own and wear a set of false breasts. When speaking to You, I wear panties, thigh high and a skirt. I own more panties than male underwear. I definitely am a sissy. Why I am the best sissy? Because I am eager to please, eager to learn. I am the best sissy because, despite being sometimes masculine, I am deep down a panty-wearing makeup trained sissy slut.

Slut:

Ooh how much I would like to be a slut. I fantasize of you having me suck a dildo, coaching me to be the best cocksucker. I would love to have you make me stuff my asshole. I have some many hot fantasies and I can hardly keep my hands off my clit. I am almost always horny and since I leak, my panties are almost always wet. I have eagerness to please, I am very responsive sexually and I have plenty of fantasies. All those together make me very sexually compliant.

Cheerleader:

Perhaps I am not fit or as sexy as the average cheerleader, but I can learn cheers very fast. I learned You cheer and still say it quite often. I practice the common cheerleader motions in my most sissy outfits. I dream and hope every times You are on that you will post another sissy cheer so I can hear Your lovely voice and sing another chant that will humiliate me and make me blush. What makes me the best cheerleader? My will to succeed. I have trained and I am resolved to know all the cheers and the motions. I have all that is needed to be the best cheerleader.

Since I am the best sissy, the most sluttish and the best cheerleader, I hope You can conclude I am the best sissy slut cheerleader.

No comments: