Lately, I have had to confess my fantasies to Miss D. It was such a liberating moment and I felt so well after this. So, here is my first fantasy. I will try to post once a week, more or less, until I am done with all my most common fantasies. I will wait no further, here is one of my biggest fantasy.
I am standing in the waiting room, feeling my blood rush to my face. All the women staring at me as I reach for an decade old copy of cosmo. I nervously bit my lip, feeling the taste of my pink lip gloss. Clinics always have a special smell, a clean, artifical smell. Some muzak is playing and there is a polite, if constant whisperings sounds from countless conversations around me.Women of all ages are waiting. There is this cute blonde in a black suit talking to her cell phone. Next to her, a young woman with a very filled white shirt is looking at me with a puzzled look. A teen with pigtails is anxiously waiting, accompanied by her mother, whispering her she will be ok. I look at myself in the mirror, and blush. I am wearing a black shirt and jean. But still, there is no way I can pass as a male as my garish makeup show what a sissy I am. I am red from embarassment, the snickers of the people in the room still echo in my mind.
Finally, the door opens, and we all hope we are next. A gorgeous women, mid 30, long silky black hair, a big smile with full lips and says out lout “Sissy Sophie, gynecological exam”. I tremble, knowing it is my call. Some more snickers and an outrigh laugh from the teen with the white shirt. I get to the door, my high heels echoing in the room, drawing more stares. I want to rush into the room, to flee those humiliating stares, but the gorgeous doctor in the white coat stops me.
-- Wait Missy. It says Sissy Sophie. Are you a sissy?
-- Yes Maam, I reply weakly. As know the whole room is listening to our conversation.
-- Sorry, say it louder, I hardly heard you.
-- I... I... I am a sissy Maam
She paused, grinning. She looked at me up and down, taking her time. I could feel swear rolling down my back as I trembled.
-- Well, to prove me you are a sissy, show me your panties, she said in a booming voice.
I am sure I will die of shame, as I obediently lower my tight jeans, displaying the hem of my pink satin panties. The doctor nods accordingly, making sure everyone saw them. She lets me enter her office saying “Well, you obviously are a sissy”
She signs me to sit in front of her big, wooden desk. I sit nervously as she looks in a big folder. I wait nervously, not making a peep. She ignores me and taps on the desk with her long manicured fingers. After a little while, she looks at me and says:
“I am doctor Lisa, but you will call me Maam. Your mistress asked me to give you a *full* exam” she said, grinning. She came forward me, allowing me a peek at the top of her breasts. “Now, missy, will you be a good sissy and behave today? I would not like to punish you... well perhaps a bit”
I twinge inside. Being talked to like a little girl is something that pushes the right button but also humiliates me. I know better than reply to this so I wait.
“So, since you do not have a file here, we will have to document it. Beside, the girls will be able to see your file anytime. You will be a little star here. First, a few questions:”
She asked me my name, my age. She asked me if I was a virgin, but before I replied, she said “obviously, you are such a slut, so you are not a virgin. What was I thinking” She wrote “Slut” next to the question on the questionnaire.
“Mmm.. tell me Missy... Have you had your period yet?”
“--I have not had my period yet Maam”
“-- Ohh really” She grinned some more “then, I guess I will prescribe your Mistress that it is time to have your period. I recomment tampon training every four hour. Ohh.. and insert an ice cube in your pussy so you will feel the cramping.”
She wrote some notes in red in the file, sometimes looking at me. She suppressed a giggle as she wrote something. I am not able to see it, but I am sure it is something very humiliating and embarassing for later consultation. She sensed that I was curious.
“This file is confidential. Only your Mistress and me and well.. the girls working in archive... and other resident... but you missy, you cant. I fear we cant trust you to make decisions. Beside, it would ruin the surprise”
“So.. for my next question: Do you have abnormal pain when your have sex”
“--Euh.. no Maam. It hurts a bit but.. not too much... “ She wrote on the form “Needs to be fucked by a bigger cock. Must Hurt.”
“-- Good. Now Missy, strip to your panties and bra... Ohh.. what a lovely garter belt.. and *under* your panties.. like a nice slut.. so even when you remove your panties, you still keep your garters... What I nice thought”
She points me to an obgyn chair. She puts my feet in the stirrups and I am all spread open. My panties are glistening with precum. She blindfolds me and ties my hands above my hand. I hear the sound of latex gloves being snapped on. I feel so vulnerable. A gloved hand go over my chest and undo my bra. I feel the hand go over my nipples and make them erect. I hold my breath, trying to focus on the pleasure when I feel a very sharp pain on my left nipple, then the right.
I hear a giggle, followed by the telltale click of a camera.
“This will be for your file. You look so good all spread and vulnerable like this, so helpless... Now, tell me... back to the questionnaire. Do you feel any ususual breast tenderness... I would guess so!”
“Now, I will inject a saline injection in those male tits. It will be painful a bit, but more importantly, you will have big breasts like a real girl. Your mistress will be so proud of you. And you will draw so many looks in the street.” I struggle in vain, as my bounds are solid. I feel the sting of the needle followed by the warmth of the saline liquid. It is mostly pleasant at first, but as liquid accumulate, I feel the skin stretch and my breasts feels heavy.
“My my.. it looks like missy has size D breast now... and you cant remove them for a little while. It will be so fun” I hear another click of the camera. My painful breasts are groped painfully. “So, this is the breast exam. I will show you how to give yourself a self exam after I made sure you dont have any lumps. She prods and pokes my painful breasts, pinches them until I let a moan of pain. “See? It should hurt. I recommand at least weekly that you pinch your nipples and breast so they are sensitive. Beside, it is such a nice sight, a sissy torturing herself. Maybe, if you are good, you mistress will have you show her friend how you self exam yourself”
The thought makes me tremble, but I know better to complain. Beside, my clit is fully erect and begs for attention. Doctor Lisa slides my panties down and the cool air on my clit makes it even more sensitive.
“My, it is so small.. it is really a clit.” I feel something cold being applied to my tight pussy. “This will lube you up missy. You are really tight. She slides one finger inside me. It feels very good. She moves it around me. She inserts a second finger, then a third. I move my hips, like a bitch in heat. It is a real pleasurable sensation.
“You are such a slut. You like your pussy being filled dont you? Now, here is the first part of your exam. I want you to makes kegels on my fingers. You will contract your sissy pussy on my fingers 300 times. It will make your pussy strong and you will be able to milk your lovers cum with your pussy. You will be a sissy cockmilker. Now hush, lets start. One, two, three”
Contracting my pussy against her fingers is easy at first but 300 times is a lot. By the time I reach 100, she start encouraging me, telling me I am a good gurl and I will please all the males that will fuck me. She talks to me like I am a little girl. By 200, my pussy muscles hurts. They shake by themselves and it is really painful. At 250, I am begging for the permission to stop. She tells me to keep contracting that I obviously need training. She will note this in the file. At 300, my pussy feels like it is on fire. I am not given respite, because Dr. Lisa inserts a fourth finger in my sore pussy.
“Wow.. now, I will have to feel inside for bumps. You really are tight.. That's it.. relax and feel me prodding your most intimates parts” She finger fucks me for what appears to be half an hour. My clit is abundantly leaking but she knows better than to touch it. When she removes her fingers from my pussy, it makes a wet noise.
“I am disappointed in you Missy. I would have believed you would be clean.. I have no choice but to give you an enema. Now, dont cry missy. I know you dont like enemas.... But it will make you feel so clean.. so girly”

I feel the nozzle being inserted inside me, followed by the familiar feeling of water invading my bowels. My thighs are cramping because of the awkard position I am spread open and I feel my belly expand under the liquid invasion. After an eternity, she removes the nozzle. She painfully inserts what feels like a plug inside me, as I keep my pussy clenched to keep the water in my bowels. I feel the plug inflate and it increases the pression to an almost unbearable point.
I feel her hot sweet breath near my face, as she whispers to me “Now, be a brave little girl. I will let you alone for a little while. Dont misbehave or you'll be spanked” I try being brave but the cramps get worse and worse. My pussy feel stretched to the limit, my breast hurt and I am blindfolded and tied helpless. As panic starts to go over me, I feel the warm (ungloved) hands of Dr Lisa go over me, telling me I will be ok, that I will be a good gurl. She massages my tummy to ease the cramps. It is such an intense feeling. The silky hands of her hands over my body and the sharp pain of cramps inside me are such a contrast and leave me confused, feeling both pleasure and pain.
“I know you would like me to release you know.. but it is for your own good you know? You will be so clean once I am done.. by a courageous little girl. You can. Just a little more. You can do it sweetheart” She keeps talking to me like I am a baby, but she is so soothing and reassuring. It is humiliating, but exactly what I need right now.
An eternity later, she explains to me that I will be released of my enema, but I must wait for her permission. I feel the plug deflate and warm waters fill the gap inside me. She slides it out as I keep myself as clenched as possible. My tired muscles are so painful. Dr. Lisa puts something cold and metalic under me and she tells me I can release. She does not have to tell me as I empty my bowels.
The sounds and the smell is very embarassing, but now I could not care less. Even the giggles of Miss D and the sound of camera do not diminish my eagerness to get rid of the invasive water inside me.
“Are you done honey?” I nod yes, still unable to speak as I am still under the shock of the enema. She wipes my ass, making me blush even more.

“Now sweety, it is the part you dreaded. Your mistress told me. I will insert my big cold speculum inside you. I want to make sure that you are *all* clean inside. It is also used to mesure how much you can be dilated. Let me go to the freezer, I ll be with you shortly”
I feel the air on my pussy and it feels gaping. My breasts hurt and my thighs hurts a lot too but my clit is standing to attention. My mind finds the experience difficult, but my body tells otherwise. Without the slightest warning, she slides an extra cold speculum inside me. I buck my hips in surprise, panting and squealing in pain.
I hear another giggle followed by the (now) familiar sound of the camera. She slowly opens the speculum. My pussy is spread open and I feel air invade me. After a few minutes, my pussy starts to relax. The speculum it still painfull, but in a bearable kind of pain. This is the cue for Dr. Lisa to open it further more. After quite a bit of adjusting, she stops, most likely because she finds my pussy is strecthed enough. I can only imagine the obscene sight I present.
The pain is difficult. She lowers the back of the obgyn chair so I am lying on my back. I feel that she moves and she removes the clamps suddently, making me tears. The blood rush to my nipples and they feel raw.
"Open Wide girl. The goal is for you to be able to keep the big plug. You will have to be able to service even the biggest male. Dwell on the thought until i am back"
I hear her leave me and I am left to my thought and I can only contemplate the pain I am into. After a good 20 minutes, she releases me from the torture device the split me in two. She also unties me and remove the blindfold.
I fall to my knees, thanking her of releasing me. She pats my hand, saying I have been a good gurl. I kiss her shoe to thank her. She helps me go back on my feet and shows me the pictures she took. The pictures are so obscene and I look like a slut.
“My favourite pic is this one Missy. We can see deep inside you. And look at your clitty all hard and those shiny clamps. But what I prefer is your slut look, mouth half open like if you were moaning and in need of a cock to fill it. This is definitly the one I will put on the front on your file, so the girls in archive can have a good laugh”
“Now, my prescription: You will do your kegels daily. I recommand your Mistress to start your period soon. You will open you pussy with this speculum at least 25 minutes per 2 days. I will see you back in 2 weeks to see any improvements. It better be girl or you will be severly punished.”
Now, get dressed and go back to your Mistress. I am sure that walking with those big bouncy tits will give you a lot of attention.
As I thanked Dr, Lisa once more, I told myself how much a wonderful afternoon I had. And I could not wait for my next appointment
No comments:
Post a Comment