Sunday, October 26, 2008

7 random things about sophie

7 random things about sophie


I have been tagged by Miss Honey. Here are 7 random things about me

1)I really enjoy cooking; especially with alcohol. I do a wonderful brie pork with cider, beef pot with guiness. I have a triple-sec and lemon chicken that is a sin. I really enjoy making the table and making sure i have all the ingredients.
2)I know the molecule of caffeine (c8h10n402)
3)I used to be able to do the split
4)I am not a professional actor, but i did a little bit of acting. I played Iago in Othello (for school) and i also played Eddie in rocky horror picture show (for fun!!)
5)I am colorblind
6)I was thrown out of school 6 times.
7)I have been a goth for almost 5 years. I had it, the boots, the attitude, the music (darkwave electro, apoptygma berzerk, combichrist, neuroticfish etc)

No comments: