Sunday, October 12, 2008

A gurly cumathon

A gurly cumathon

Today was my last day where i could cum freely. I had cum three times and while it was very good for me, i can understand that it was not what a real slut would do. A real slut would have cum at least, once a day.

So, i armed with lube and a lot of naughty sissy porn. What a slut would do without internet and a good cock. I slid on my niciest, sluttiest panties, my thigh highs and my bra (a garter belt would have been nice.. perhaps next time)

First time i came, i was reading a very good story called “Skirt Day”. It is very long but it is one of the best story i have read so far. About someone who is asked to wear a skirt, to change her mindset. I rubbed myself over the panties like crazy and came within minutes.

I kept reading the story, but i did not feel in the mood so i choose instead to go to redporn. Redporn has a lot of naughty slutty video of shemales being fucked. I fucked myself with my black cock as i rubbed my tiny clit to a second release. By then, my panty was really ful and when i moved to the side, my thong moved somehow and a flood of cold cum leaked between my thighs. A big mess. An ocean of cum. I guess i am not slutty enough because i was not too thrilled to lick it back After 2 cummies, i guess it is expected to have a loss of desire. But even then... Anyway.. I scooped up cum with my finger to suck in clean, only to start over until there was no more cum.

I took a little break (still in my wet panties) because i did not think i could come some more. After an hour, i went back to the “task” at hand. I went back to skirt day and cummed once again.

My last cummie had to be special. Something to be trully remembered, as i dont know when will be the next time i would be allowed to have a cummie. I went to the bathroom, lowered the big mirror. I went on my back and raised my hips so i could get a good view. When i saw in the mirror was definetly a slut with wet panties. The smell of cum and sweat added to the ditry slut feeling. I looked at myself and started rubbing. I could not escape my look or how sissy i am. And somehow, it helped. I came within minutes.

As i type it, i still lay in my wet soggy panties.

Thank You Miss D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my my my... what a little slut sophie was today - I'll bet she looked so cute rubbing her little clitty to cummies.. I think sophie learned how to cum properly in her panties with only one finger - like a gurl.

Now sophie has a week full of cummies to remember and think about over the next several weeks - months - maybe years... I wonder how long it will be before sophie slips once again into her slut delirium...

Soaky wet cummy panties are so approporiate for a slut like sophie. What sophie needs now is a boyfriend or two to keep her that way. Wouldn't that be nice?

Miss D