Dear acker's cock, if only you knew how much you make my mouth water, looking at the size of it, imagining this strong piece of flesh invading my mouth. I would like to tell you, dear cock, that i like how strong You look, with your vein bulging and the the drip of precum on the tip of it.
I imagine that precum to be sweet and slightly salty. Just to think of it makes my heart flutter and me blush. I feel like a teenager, lusting over her new crush.
When i look at you, cock, i feel my pussy contract and want to be filled by You. You look so think and strong, i am sure i would feel you deep inside me. I would make sure you would be a very pleased cock, i push myself against you, let you invade me, welcoming such size and strength. I am sure you spew very prettily and taste very good cock.
If you would allow me, i would also love to suck Your balls. All smooth and so suckable, i am sure it would feel like a massage for You. Of course, i would also carress Your head with my lips, stroking the shaft to. I love all parts of You.
Tell me, sexy cock, would you allow me to date you? Would you let me suck You, massage you. You would please let me have You inside me? I must not lie, i am sure everyone knows how much i love you.
With Love
Slutty Sophie
1 comment:
Isn't this absolutely wonderful? Hmmm... yes i think so.
Thank you :)
Post a Comment