Saturday, October 4, 2008

A period thursday, no cummie, a punishment and a busy day

Hello Gurls,

This is a report of my very first period. It was not as easy as i had expected. I found the idea very exciting and the moment i woke i put it my tampon and my pad. I used A LOT of vaseline on the tampon because i knew it would stick otherwise. When i opened the pad, to my surprise, i found it very big. Waaay bigger than what i expected. I put it in the front of my panties, to catch any dribble my naughty thoughts and excitment may produce.

My morning hours were.. interesting. The feel of the pad is fun (it gets warm) and i felt the tampon very well. When sitting, i knew very well it was there. I know we are somehow supposed to forget it, but i doubt it is possible. After 3 hours, went to the bathroom (with my jacket, in which i had hidden my hygiene products) and lower my pink satin peek a boo panties. I removed the pad (it made a lot of noise, i was sure, somehow, that everyone in the room understood what i was doing) and i squatted to remove the tampon. To my surprise, the tampon and grew a lot. It was soiled, so i flushed it. I had a bowel movement, to make sure i was all clean for the second insertion. I inserted my second vaseline-coated tampon. This time, it hurt a bit more (it still was tolerable). I should have put on the pad first, because i dribbled a bit. So much for clean panties.

By noon, i could not take it anymore. I had it for almost three hours, but i felt bloated, sore and raw inside. I wanted to keep it every 3 hours, so i waited, i watched the clock with a lot of attention. When it was 3 hours i had it inside, i rushed to the bathroom. I removed the tampons and it was very painful. It did hurt a lot and i dont understand it was so covered in vaseline. The tampon that i expelled was big and felt abrasive on its way out. I tried to insert a tampon, but it hurt to much so i figured i would give my pussy a break. I know no real girl can afford this, but i guess it is a perks of being a sissy.

I went to lunch. After lunch, i walked back to the bathroom, the local personal torture place. I applied even more vaseline (you could barely see the tampon) and inserted the tampon deep into me. It was painful and i felt like i had removed a layer of skin around my pussy. I still kept inserting, feeling guilty about not keeping it for lunch.

Those three hours were harrowing. I hope it is not what real genetic girls feel otherwise i will pray more. My mind was constantly on my pussy. I guess it made me feel gurly. I tried to focus on work and i did a decent job. By 4 pm, i went once again to the bathroom to remove the tampon. Removal was painful, but a relief at the same time. Somehow, my clit stirred and poked out of the pink ribbon.

For the bus ride, i took yet another break. I feel guilty but at the same time, it is the only way to make it tolerable. Once home (around 5:30), i put another tampon and pad back on. I waited for 8 pm so i could talk to a sissy and tell her what were my experience, how much more i am a gurl now. Sadly (call it fate), no sissy was online. Sissy Tanya, Sissy Melissa, Sissy Cari, Slut Any were all offline. I went over to clubsissy chat and was greeted by an “Internal Error Server”. This was hard. Very hard. I was hard. Very hard. So easy to disobey. But i did not, despite my desire. I just waited for it to pass, thinking how much Miss D controls me.

As of now, i still did not have a cummie.

On another thought, i have been punished for forgetting at home my pee bracelet. I will pee in my pantied for the whole day (this saturday)

Sissy Slut Sophie

No comments: