Hello Gurls,
Yesterday was a very special day. It was another pee thursday but this time, my instructions were clear. There was no electricity today in Montreal, so i was not able to post it then. I am sorry.
Miss D said:"A special Wet Thursday... I want sophie to pee pee her panties in the shower while she practices sucking her dildo... just stand there sucking and let the pee run thru your panties and down your legs...."
For the whole day, i had worn my pink thong. I have felt it for the whole day and i knew i would be sucking a big cock and pee in it. When i came home, i went to my toy drawer (it is getting very big by now... like a true slut, i have a lot of toys. But i digress, this is for another post)
So, i took out my 7 inch big black dildo. It felt heavy in my hand and i imagined it stretching my jaw. (Yes, i am in cocklust. I must confess it) I went to the bathroom and attached the suction cup of the cock at eye level, so i could have a good look at it, see the veins and the details in the plastic cock.
I pushed myself againt the tumescent hard member. I felt my jaw stretch open. I gagged on it and my eyes teared but i kept to suck and push. I also compressed my bladder until i felt the warm pee fill my panties and then dribble along my thighs.
I kept sucking and rubbed my clit through my wet panties. Like a good gurl, with only one finger. Drenched in pee, fingering my clit and sucking a cock was most likely a pretty image, one that showed a real slut, without a doubt.
Once i camed in my pink panties, i patted myself dry and stayed in my panties for 10 minutes.
Thank you Miss D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment