Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A cummy thong

Hello Gurls!!



Today was a thong tuesday AND a cumming day !! Yes, i am a lucky cummy gurl because i can have a cummie as many times as i want as long as i rub my clit over my panties. It is my second cummie so far. I wore my thong lycra pink panties today and i felt it ride up. I am really happy of my new panty collection. It certainly adds some diversity !!

Also, since the teasing movement of the panties on my boipussy made me very horny, i caressed my clit to a wet cummie. It felt very very good!! I wore the panty around for about 30 minutes.

Take a look at the WET cummy thong i wore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cummy, wet thong, sophie... It looks like sophie had nice cummies in her panties... Now, make sure you get them all cleaned up nicely before you wear them again. Of course, I always think a sissy's mouth works quite nicely as a panty washer...

sophie must have a very small thingy to be able to rub herself to cummies in that thong - there is very little material there... Are you really that small down there sophie? No wonder you crave your femming so much... I can see that your femming is absolutely necessary.

Such a slut sophie is - showing off her cummy thong! I'm glad the little slut enjoyed herself...

Miss D

Miss Honey said...

What a horny little sissy clitty you have. Just a little touching and look at the mess you have made. Adorable panties, now lets see them on you.