
Hello Gurls,
I finally had a wonderful cummie, granted by Miss D. I was on my back, caressing my clit over my panties. My filled bra jingled as i moved. It was the first time i came like that. Before that, Miss D had allowed me to caress my clit under my panties.
After perhaps 5 minutes of caressing (with 1 finger, no thumbs!!), i came all into my panties. Some cum leaked through the panties, which i tasted. The taste was not so bad. Texture is still an issue, but i am more and more a slut. Every day.
This week, i will be granted as many as cummie as i wish, as long as i post them here. I will be a wet cummy pantied slut. I will be able to cum whenever i want and will parade into my wet panties. I will smell of cum. I will be a slut, even more so.
1 comment:
very good sophie.. having cummies like a gurl - in your panties and with only one finger... Wet and smelling of cum - like a complete slut!
It will be the only way sophie can make cummies - a very nice alteration for her. Over and over - until it is ingrained into her.. Until she can no longer make cummies any other way...
Such a cum slut sophie is!
Miss D
Post a Comment