Sunday, October 26, 2008

A cummie!

A cummie!


Hello gurls,

I was granted a cummie today! Almost 2 weeks without cumming, i was definetly horny. I even made a proposition to Miss D, something that makes me blush right now, but will definetly be in the right direction for me, as a femmed compliant slut.

Miss D liked the love letter i wrote to acker's cock so i was granted a cummie. I was even allowed to fuck myself to a cum (while rubbing my clit) which is my favourite way to cum, even more than over my panties.

I was so horny, thinking about the proposition i made to Miss D, lusting over cocks, i barely had time to lube myself and insert the cock inside me that i spurted a wet messy splotch in the front of my thong. (a nice thing about a thong is that you can push it to the side and fuck yourself. So much more naughty than having the panties to your knees)

I licked the cum back, swallow it all. It had been such a long time i had fucked myself and i missed it a lot.

Thank you very much Miss D

No comments: