I am scared, yet very excited. I am about to have my period, for the first time. This saturday, i purchased all the things i needed, the tampons, a thick pantyliner (i leak a lot *blush*) and vaseline. I purchased all that and only that at the drugstore. Nobody said anything, but i felt my clit stir.
I am ready for thursday. I read the Tampon Training for TG Women (by slutty Jannelle), a very good read availlable here
I also found a very good pic about tampons for male. Make sure to look at it.
I will post more after i had my period. :D
1 comment:
How are you doing on your period sweetheart? It can be a difficult time the first time in a gurl's life. It is such a good thing you got all prepared first and went to the drugstore and got these items that you knew a gurl would need.
I look forward to hearing all about this my dear.
Hugs,
Honey
Post a Comment