
I must not move, I keep repeating to myself. Sitting with my knees together is not comfortable, but it is better than showing the white panties I was wearing. I am sitting on the hardwood chair, wearing my knee high white socks, my pleated skirt, my white panties, a filled bra and my blouse. I am also wearing a lot of make up and a long brown wig. The wig is very hot and uncomfortable but I manage not to move. After 30 minutes, Professor Amanda finally appears at the door. Her feline grace is something that impresses me, the way she walks with the tight skirt and the high heels. She has a white blouse that shows the shape of her lovely breasts, but is not innapropriate, only teasing. She exudes respect and power. She is dressed like a business women and I naturally would call her Maam while I feel silly in my short blouse and mini pleasted skirt.
“Tell me Slut, have you done all your homeworks? Are you ready for examination”
I answer “Yes maam” hoping I am right. I am not allowed to write down my homeworks, only to recall them by heart. Homeworks are there to teach me discipline.
She opens her desk and takes out a big black long dildo with balls and a bulging vein around the cock.
“So, Slut Sophie, wont mind displaying your skills in front of the class” I dreaded this moment but I knew it was to come. I have been asked to suck a black look alike dildo 10 minutes each day and deep throat it so I can give head like the best slut. Everyday, I had to go into a stall, wipe my precum on the black dildo and suck it and lick it. I was to stroke it with my hand, lick the balls and deepthroat it as if it was a real cock. The past week had been so humiliating, kneeling in the dirty stalls, kneeling in the water and what else to suck a big plastic cock, praying to god no one entered the bathroom while I did my homeworks.

I swallowed my pride and walked to the desk. I kneel in front of Professor Amanda as she takes the huge bulging penis and put it on herself like it was a cock. She takes me by the air and guided me on the cock, impaling myself on the huge dick. I try not to struggle, but her firm hand pushed me deeper and deeper on the cock until I gag. My eyes tears and I feel like I will throw up.
“Suck Slut, you have had practice. You are a natural slut, it should be easy for you” She moves my head up and down on the dildo, each time making me gag. I suck and lick and do my best, but I never practice on such a big monster. After 10 minutes, my jaw feels sore. By twenty, my knees feel like they are on fire. All I do is concentrate on the cock and focus on the wet slurping sound I make. After 30 minutes, her hand release me.
“You can stop now Slut”

My sore feel raw and sore and my voice is deep as I say “Thank You Professor, I hope You are satisfied with this homework.”
She looks very stern and I know that she is not pleased. She moves her hips and cock slap me on the face, leaving my now cold salive on my face, ruining my makeup. The slap sting and I know I will receive other. I dont have time to beg for mercy that she cock slaps me some more. I feel truly degraded.
“Now Slut, you need more practice. Had you done your homeworks correctly, I would not need to correct you. You will practice 20 minutes daily on the cock wearing your brightest, reddest lipstick. And, you may not wipe it. Either you make those lips work on that cock until it shines red or I send you parading with cocksucker lipstick.”
I blush, thinking of the consequences. I am about to thank her when she says: “AND, once this week, you will not go to lunch. Instead, you will go into a stall, for the whole hour. You will disrobe, put on lipstick. You most likely will have leaked by then, so you will wipe your precum over the cock. For the whole hour, you will suck this cock. This will be your cock meal. Beside, it will help you slim you down. Next time, I ll have you suck a real cock and I may even take pics of it. Think about that when you suck that big black dick.”
I tremble a bit, knowing how difficult it will be. “Thank You Professor for this assignment. This slut will follow it with devotion.
She sends me back to my desk. I sit in the same position as before. She opens her desk and hands me a 3 pages questionnaire. She grins at me and says “This is a quizz about your reading assignment and you'd better pass this time”. I know fully well what reading assignment she refers to.
Professor Amanda had me go purchase a issue of cosmopolitain wearing my makeup and a filled bra. I was to ask, in my most polite voice where was the cosmopolitain. Once she showed me, I was to ask the cosmo teen and the allure magazine, telling her how much I love reading about it and that I obviously needed the makeup help. When the saleslady giggled, I felt my clit stir under my panties but I wanted the earth to swallow me, to disappear. Per Professor Amanda's request, the moment I went home, I lowered myself on the big plug, feeling my pussy expand and contract against the big plastic of the butt plug. I took out my glossy magazines from the plastic bag and started reading about fashion, the latest gossip and all the sex move that would make a man crazy. Despite the pain my throbbing pussy was in, I kept reading as if my life depended on it. I did every quizz, read every questions and every beauty products review. I looked at all the gorgeous models in pretty lingerie, feeling my clit stirr. I smelled every perfume sample too. I knew a test was coming and tried to do my best. After four hour of gossips and beauty tips, I closed the magazine, slowly removed the plug and wincing from the pain. All I could do was that I was enough.
The smack of the ruler against my desk brings me back to reality. She sit on my desk, her skirt riding up and displaying her milky white thighs, teasing me for more. I try not to stare and focus on my test.
“Question 1: What was, according to Cosmopo Girl, the best tampon. It is important for sissy like you to know about feminine hygiene.”
My mind racing to find the solution. I know I read it somewhere, and I knew I would be tested on something about it... Knowing I must answer something, I write “Tempax Pearl” next to the number one.
“Question number 2: What is Katie Holme's most beautiful body part? Question 3: What is the lipstick colour for a female with fair skin and blond hairs? Question 4: How many pages does Glamour has? Question 5: What is the sex suggestions # 78? Question 6: What perfume is this?” The questions goes on and on, and I can hardly keep. I frantically try to think and as the questions goes on, my desperation grows. Questions are hard. I should have taken more attention to that but my pussy was not able to suffer more. Once my test is done, I give it to her. She sends me to the corner and I must lower my panties to my knees and hold my skirt up.
I stay like that for what appears an eternity. I feel hot from my breath in the corner and my arms hurt from holding my skirt. I know I will be punished. I am about to think that Professor Amanda forgot me when I feel the burning sting of the cane on my ass. My knees go weak and I want to rub the fire on my ass.
“You broke a new record. 3 questions out of ten that you were able to recall. Have you even read the magazines? And even then, you wrote managed to make a mistake writing tampax. You have a lot to learn little slut. You will get 10 strokes from the cane. Then, you will stay on the corner for 1 hour and I must not see you rub or move or you will be a sorry little girl.”

I hold my breath and clench my buttock, knowing of the pain I will receive. Few things are as painful as a big caning. I wait from the stroke, but it never comes until I am relaxed. “You know better than to fight it Slut. You must accept your punishment. It will cost you 5 more strokes”. I cringe inside, but accept my fate. “One, Thank You Professor Amanda”, I cry through my teeth. “Two, Thank You Professor Amanda”. I keep counting and feel the pain in my bottom. By 10, I know Professor Amanda drew blood. When she is done, I am crying heavily and I want to rub my very sore bottom, but I know better. At least, I know that part of my punishment is over and I am secretly thankful I will not have to sit right now.
I cannot see professor Amanda, but I hear her move toward her desk. I guess she is reading a magazine while I am in the corner. In some sense, I am happy to be in that position because Professor Amanda is not able to see how hard my clit is. Despite the pain, the excitement of it all is coursing through my body.
I feel the silky hand of Professor Amanda on my bottocks, signaling me that corner time is over. I sit very gracefully on my desk, trying not to show how painful it is. “It hurts Slut. So, next time you will be more careful in your reading assignment. Since you are a airhead slut, instead of 3 documents to read, I ll give you only 2. But, you will have to read them in public. In the food court, in the bus, at the library, at the park, I dont mind. But you ll have to read it in public. Oooh, I see you little clit came to attention. You are all excited at the idea of reading a gurly magazine for all to see? Well, I am sure you will be happy; you will go to the same store, only this time you will buy a copy of playgirl and a copy of a harlequin blaze. Make sure there is a big hunky guy on the cover. Ooh... “ she grinned “of course, you cant hide the cover. You must show how much of a sissy slut you are”
“-- Yes Professor Amanda”
She grinned and patted me on the head, messing with the hairs of my wig. “See, you are much more obedient after a good spanking. And beside, you are kinda cute all teary like that”
“--Thank You Ma'am”

“Now, you know what is coming right? You favourite part of this little session. Yes, you know it. WRITING LINES. Once again, you will write 100 times “I will be the best sissy I can and will always obey professor Amanda. Her assignments are for my own good and I am thankful for it.” I know you love that part.”
Without saying a word, I take the first page and start writing. I know I dont have an eraser and not being able to erase means that if I mess up, I must start the whole page. 25 more lines. The trick is that I may not stand up until I am done. Last time, I sat in my pee for about 55 lines before I was done.
I know it will be a long night. And I cant help, but be thankful for professor Amanda.
2 comments:
My My.. what an active imagination sissy slut sophie has. I think it is helpful for her to imagine herself as a school gurl slut - trained under the watchful eye of a strict Mistress...
But I think there is more to this story then even sophie realizes - it's not just fantasy to sophie - there is a genuine need in her to be treated in this fashion. It's okay for sophie to talk about her needs. I'll bet sophie tossed and turned all night...
Tomorrow is Thong Tuesday - be sure it is nestled up tight against your crack sophie!
Miss D
What a deliciously naughty and sexy story. Giving me several ideas. I think Miss D may be right in her assesment here of what sophie needs.
Love your imagination.
Post a Comment