Thursday, September 18, 2008

A wet thursday


Look at the pic. Look at the gurl next to this blog. Savour the way she closes her eyes of shame. Look how small and non threathning is her clit. Admire her sluttish makeup. See how much compliant and submissive she is. You can almost see how much moves her hips as she is filled by the black dildo. She is a perfect, compliant, submissive sissy.

This is why I choose this pic. Not because I like pee, but because I find it is very fitting for a sissy. So submissive and so feminine. Today was a special day. A special wet kind of day. Today, I was to take the same position as that gurl, fill myself deep with a big black dildo and pee. I was looking forward to this task but it was not as easy as it looked like.

You should know that I am a teased sissy. I am working toward slut delirium, to be a perfect slut for acker and Miss D. Thus, I am reading naughty stories and edging, but not releasing. Thus, very little makes my clit hard.

I stripped naked, but on my gurly bracelet and sat on the edge of the bath, were I had previously attached the realistic cock. I slowly lowered myself on the dong, first feeling the familiar pain as my hole was stretched, followed by the pleasure of feeling it open and invade deep inside me. Once the cock was deep inside me, my clit stirred and was hard. And, obviously, it is not possible to pee when I am so hard, so I had to wait. I closed my eyes, concentrating on my breathing. Thinking back on it, it explains why this sissy gurl close her eyes on the photo. She most likely was very full and had to pee, but her mistress had her teased so she could not pee and she had to beg to be able to release hot pee.

So, once I was in a semi hard state, I released a hot stream of pee. It was a relief. Once my bladder was empty, my clit was hard once again. I could not help myself but lower and raise myself on the cock, like a real slut. I was panting from the feeling and from the exercice. I was moaning like a bitch in heat and a begging for release.

I cant wait until saturday. Maybe, if I am good, I will be able to dribble and cum then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh.. what a wet sissy sophie is - so full and wetting herself... I think you captured the true essence of your nature on this Wet Thursday - a nasty, naughty slut... The sensation of wetting yourself while impaled - the focus required to perform a natural act of releasing your pee pee and then afterwards - fucking yourself on your dildo - knowing there would be no relief on this day... So Nasty! So Naughty!

Her slut delirium approaches...

Miss D