Hello Gurls,
This is a report about my very first public slutting. This was a very intense experience and i am sure you will enjoy reading it.
Preparation:
I was very anxious. I woke up this morning with knots in my stomach and a very hard and leaking clit. I chatted a bit with Miss D and she teased me a bit before telling me to go prepare. I took an enema so i could be nice and clean. After my enema, i put on my makeup. Eyeshadow, lipliner, lipgloss, foundation and lipstick. Yes, my red cocksucker lipstick.
Waiting:
This was one of the hardest part. Once i was all ready, prettied and all gurly, i sat then and i realised the extent of what i was about to do. I was about to expose the slut that i was to the judging eye of someone. I was to suck a cock and to assfuck myself in front of someone and, perhaps, maybe, i would get to cum. Waiting. Feeling my clit twitch and leak, unable to touch. Seeing the seconds go away like hours, torn between the NEED to cum and the shame that knowing what i would subject myself to. After almost one hour Miss D went online and i could give her a peek of my naughty panties. I showed her my makeup and the size of the dildos i would get inside me. I licked the tip of the black cocks in front of Miss D and she appeared pleased.
Performance:
Once acker was online, i sent him an invite for the webcam. He accepted, much to my relief. I showed him my dress, turned around, showed him my panties and danced around, wiggled my ass. I talked a bit, trying to calm myself. Once i made sure the camera was working well, i went on my knees and showed him how well i suck a cock. I did my best slut act, slurping the cock, deepthroating it, licking the shaft, cupping the balls with my hand. I was severly blushing and was very nervous about acker's comment. Hopefully, he told me what a slut i was and how much of a good gurl i was. I then proceeded to fuck myself with the big 9 inch cock. This was not a good idea. I was in deep slut delirium and i would have done anything to cum. I was so horny and willing to assfuck myself for acker, moaning his name. Inserting the big dildo witout lube was difficult but i pressed on it. I would have fucked anything, i was sooooo horny. Once it was deep inside me, i moan, both from the pain and the pleasure. It filled me and it was sooo intense. I tried to move myself on it but the pain was tooo much for a start. I moan and moaned and acker had me put my panties in my mouth. I fucked myself again, but not for too long.
Then, acker had me show him my clit. It had been glistening with lotsa precum. He then showed me his cock and it was such a pretty sight. All hard and so suckable. I am proud i made him hard and i would have sucked him on the spot. Acker finally granted me release and i came on my 9 inch dildo that as been in my ass. The release was extreme. My eyes closed as i spurted huge whiteish globs of cum. I did not think about that acker was on, i simply went on my knees and sucked and slurped all my cum, all in front of acker.
Once this was done, i talked dirty to him to help him cum. Once he had a nice wet cum, he said me goodbye. I closed the net and relaxed. I think i must have dozed off for a little bit. Releasing 2 week of cum is very very taxing on the body and i felt relaxed for the whole day.
Thank You Miss D
3 comments:
sophie is a very good gurl - her first slutting was a very convincing performance. When sophie first appeared on her webcam, I was immediately struck by how well she had prepared for her slutting - she was all made up - her slut lipstick applied with precision - she had dark mascara eye lashes - her cheeks almost bright from blushing. sophie wore her tight black dress that showed off her large breasts - her thong panties were pulled up into the crack of her ass and in her hands were two quite large and realistic black dildoes - sophie was a gurl ready to be slutted - painted, perfumed and eager...
I wondered what sophie be like if instead of two weeks of chastity it had been two months - she was clearly in the throws of intense slut delirium - she was a gurl with seduction on her mind...
I am so pleased that sophie slips into her role as a seductress so easily. There can be but one explanation - it is her true nature... Should she be kept this way at all times? Unable to help herself - seeking out men to try to satisfy her intense craving... Dressing in the most slutty outfits she can find - shamelessly offering herself to man after man...
I am glad sophie had such an intense cummy - such a wonderful release - she earned it. There is no doubt anymore about what sophie is - her destiny is unavoidable.
Miss D
I do have to agree... after reading and having acker tell me all that happened... well I do think sophie is just so very good at this.
I have to say that time sophie spent with that huge black toy filling her up so well and a bit painfully was delicious to read about.
You were a very good gurl sophie and so glad you had fun playing with My boy.
After our Mistresses have said such wonderful things about your performance, it is only right for me to agree with Miss Honey and Miss D that you have done an amazing job showing yourself in all your slutty ways to me... making me hard and making me cum.
Thank you sophie for this. You are such a horny, slutty sissy.
Post a Comment