Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A teasing tuesday

Hello Gurls,

Today was thong tuesday, which mean I was to wear a thong and feel it tease my fuckhole for the whole day. What is lovely (yet scary) about thongs is that they tend to ride up and thus, more risk. On the other side, it is tighter against my hole and I feel it even more maddingly tease me.

Here is a pic of the thong I wore. It is all rumpled because I wore it all day. Please excuse the look, but I believe you would rather see the it as I wore it and not all iron and artificial. Yes, they are wet. Yes, there is a big wet precum stain in the front. Yes they are rumpled. And YES, I cant wait until next tuesday to feel the constant teasing touch of it against my ass as I fantasize to have my pussy filled.

Thank You Miss D for this wonderful ritual

Sissy Slut Sophie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty panties... I like them. And - yes - a little spot of cum on them. Be sure they get hand-washed all clean before next time. Although... I am thinking it might be nice to have you in cummy panties... all day for work.. Maybe next week....

Miss D

sissyslaveaby said...

hello sister sophie, i have been through your and Miss D's blog. To be true as well through slut Rita's blog and group. I must admit that all 3 of you has inspired me to be more into sissyfication and have shown a way to do that. you can find more about me on http://sisyslvab.blogspot.com/2008/09/my-very-first-blog.html

All i can say is thank you to let me find the girl within me.