Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Slut Show

Hello Gurls,

I am a slut. There is no denying about it. But to actually show how much of a slut I am, I will do my best to entice a male. Miss D choose acker, which is nice.

Here is my plan: I will be on my knees, with all my makeup, my wig, my sexy little black dress, my silky thigh high stockings and my 4 inch high heels. I will look at the camera, knowing that behind it will be a very horny acker. I will lick my lips and will take my 6 inch realistic dildo and titty fuck it until it is warm while talking naughty acker, telling him how much I want him into me, how much I will please him, how wet I am for him. After 5 minutes, more or less, I will deepthroat the dildo while carressing my body and playing with my nipples, making sure I offer a nice sight to acker. Once the dildo is all wet, I will make sure my 8 inch dildo is well set on the wall. I will lower my panties (but not remove them) and will raise my dress. I will lower myself on the dildo, feeling it deep inside myself. I will fuck myself, moaning acker's name. Once I am all hot and horny, I will take the six inch dildo and suck it at the same time, like a slut that is double penetrated.

This is how I plan to display what I slut I am. I hope it will go well. Beside, I know it starts well, as acker confessed having a hard on simply at when I described what I would do for him. It is scary and embarrassing, yet I cant help to look forward this so I can finally have a cummie. Beside, deep down, I know that this is another step confirming I am a gurly slut.

2 comments:

Miss Honey said...

sophie...

How wonderful you want to share such a sexy thing with my boy.

here is what acker asked and what I answered...
acker - Sophie and i talked a bit about it and she offered this to me. I said yes, and i like the idea very much.. but of course you have to agree with it still.

Miss Honey - Wow... I simply love this idea. Yes, you may help out sweet slutty sophie as described on her blog and if you are turned on while watching this delicious display of naughtiness you will stroke that cock that belongs to Me and cum with her. And I will so look forward to her and your reports. Honey

Anonymous said...

Well, sophie slut - it seems everything is in place for your Slut Show to proceed.

It will be interesting to see if you can entice little slut acker into cumming by your performance. I suspect you will have to be very feminine and quite slutty to accomplish this goal. But I know how eager you are sophie and I know that eagerness will show in your performance. I think you will be quite the hot little slut - so pretty - so needy and very naughty...

Miss D