Hello Gurls
Today was thong tuesday. Today, like a well behave sissy slut, i went to work with a thong riding up, teasing my slut hole. I wore my pink angel thong (same as the first time). Looking back on things, i think i prefer this one to the blue "Text Me" thong. But again, just an opinion.
Maybe i should get more thongs... To change a bit. I wonder how many thongs do you own gurls. I wait for your comments
Sissy Slut Sophie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh.... a good sissy slut should definitely have more thongs than just two. I mean, a slut should have a whole thong wardrobe, maybe one for each week of the year... themed thongs for the holidays... possibilities are endless.
And what no pictures? See if you had a different pair each week with a picture then we could critique what colors and such looked best on a sweet sissy slut.
Well, I certainly agree with Miss Honey. A proper slut might have a whole wardrobe of thongs. Suppose cum should inadvertently get smeared all over one thong and there's no time to wash it properly before your next date? Things like that happen... Wouldn't a nice red silk thong feel good? Just a tiny little triangle in front and a mere string in back. I'll bet that even such a small cover would be more than adequate for you sophie..
And, yes, you should be showing off your pretty thongs every Tuesday - Thong Tuesday... Would it be too embarassing to do that sophie? To show everyone how well a thong fits you? A pretty, tiny little thong...
sophie is a very good gurl for remembering Thong Tuesday - isn't Tuesday your favorite day of the week now?
Miss D
Post a Comment