Saturday, September 6, 2008

Wet gurly cummie



Hello Gurls,

Today, I was granted a cummie. And it felt so so good to finally be able to spurt my cummie. I was wearing my animal print slut panties and bra when Miss D allowed me release. I was to play with my little twinkie, but not with my hand but more like a girl, playing with my fingertips.

Miss D guided me and teased me with her razor tongue. With mere words, she can make me hard. With a single word, she can tease me or have me cum. After mere minutes, my panties were filled with hot cum.

I felt like a gurl, feeling cum dribble inside me. The cum oozed down my panties dribbling down my thigh. Using my fingertips, I brushed off the cum and licked it. When drinking cum, I usually try to swallow it all at once. But in this case, it is hardly possible, so all I could do was to slowly lick off my now cold cum. Once I was all clean, Miss D told me I was to stay in my cummie panties for the whole day.

As of now, I still am in those wet humid panties. I have been wearing it for 8 hours and I reek of cum. I guess it is something a real slut would feel. Some cum has dried and is very itchy while I still feel cold cum slosh around me when I walk and it is very difficult to keep doing it. I have a few hours remaining.

Thank You so much Miss D for this release.

Slutty Sophie

P.S. Tomorrow, I will post a pic of my wet cummie panties. As of now, I dont dare remove it.

4 comments:

sissyslaveaby said...

hello sister sophie, i have been through your and Miss D's blog. To be true as well through slut Rita's blog and group. I must admit that all 3 of you has inspired me to be more into sissyfication and have shown a way to do that. you can find more about me on http://sisyslvab.blogspot.com/2008/09/my-very-first-blog.html

All i can say is thank you to find the girl within me.

sissyslaveaby said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Very good gurl sophie, you seemed to enjoy making cummies like a gurl... It didn't seem to take you more than a few seconds - that's what I call a sissy hair trigger... But I know you can do even better - even quicker - and far more intense. When you learn to cum like a gurl, you will not want it any other way from then on... In fact, you'll find it will be the only way you can make yourself have cummies - like a gurl...

Miss D

Anonymous said...

BTW, very nice cummy pics... so slutty!