Saturday, September 6, 2008

Slut Delirium

Hello Gurls,

I received a very exciting assignment from Miss D. The idea of being given assignment and tasks at anytime is something that makes me leak abundantly. Every time I check my message is an adventure because I dont know what fate the next message would hold over me.

I was made to rub my little winkie until I was right on the edge, watching sissy porn and filling my boi-pussy. Miss D did not give any indication about how long should I tease my clit so I did it as long as I could.

First, I put on some makeup, my naughty plaid bra and thong, my wig. I went on my bed, feeling all girly and nice. I laid on my back and went to some naughty sissy site. I raised up my skirt and slowly, teasingly, teased my winky over my panty so it was all wet. I watched all those sexy sissies, all submissive, in lovely lingerie, being fucked and spanked and sucking and cleaning cum. This made my hard clit dribble all over me. When I felt the cum willing to spurt, I stop touching my throbbing clit, feeling the biting denial in my whole body.

Once my clit went soft again, I lowered my thong, sliding it down my legs and feeling the cool air up my skirt. I went over redtube and xtube to look at shemale porn and sissy porn. As I watched some sissy slut get bent over and fuck, I pushed myself againt my big black 8 inch black dildo, feeling it invade my deepest self, enjoying the pression of the cock against my prostate. But what I enjoy most, even more than being filled, it the tightness my pussy feels and the pleasure I have to feel it contract.
It took less than a minute before I was ready to cum. I stopped moving, stopped breathing and did all I could not to spurt. After an agonizing minute, I realized I did not cum. My balls felt full and I was so ready to cum yet unable to.

By the third time I was stroking my clit, something broke in my head. We are all programmed, to some extent. And to some extent I was a male. A male can cum whenever they want. Be here I was, sitting and stroking my clit, in lingerie, with heavy makeup watching sissy porn. This was not a male, this was a sissy.

I was so desperate to cum to I believe I would have done anything to cum; I would have sucked any guy, would have been fucked by him and I would have begged for more. I would have really done anything. This scared me a bit, how much all this sexual tension has power over me. When discussing with Miss D, she called it, Slut Delirium.

A very fitting name.

Sissy Slut Sophie

No comments: