Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A pink pee-pee bracelet for a slut

Hello Gurls,

Miss D requested that I find a bracelet to wear when I am going to do a pee pee (sitting, obviously). My first idea was to find a pink breast-cancer bracelet, but Miss D wanted something more feminine. Shopping for a feminine bracelet is easier than for bras, but still, it is slightly embarassing as I have made many shops before finding what I looked for.

Here is the bracelet I found. It is pink, which I fitting for a sissy (red is for slut, which would be very fitting, but I did not find any red bracelet feminine enough). It is so pretty and so nice to wear. The only thing that worries me is that it appears to be very fragile. I will take good care of the pee pee bracelet.

As of now, I have peed 3 times wearing it and I feel control. The hardest will be tomorrow morning because I am sure it is the moment I will be the most prone to forget it. I will make sure it wont.

Here is a pic of my bracelet.



I hope you all like it

Sissy Slut Sophie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A very good choice for your pee pee bracelet sophie. I am quite pleased. When you sit and do your pee pee, you'll have to think about Me - won't you? I think that's perfect for a sissy!

Miss D