Hello Gurls,
I know i have not posted in a little while. But dont worry Gurls, i will be back with a lot of tales of naughty teasing tasks Miss D had me do. I have been sick for a little less than a week and my reaction after my public slutting scared me. I cravec for more, but i also cringed at the thought. But, deep down, i know i am a gurl and i cant go back. So i might as well enjoy the journey
Sissy Sophie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No sophie - there is no going back.. It's in your nature to be a sissy slut - fighting it will do you no good - only bring you misery.
I enjoyed your latest story post - you like being bra'd too - don't you sophie? But in your case, a bra isn't enough.. sophie needs to be completely femmed - painted and perfumed - isn't that right sophie?
Miss D
Post a Comment