
Being called a slut a lot this week had me think a lot. There are no denying I am a slut and my goal is not to prove you otherwise. But I am soooo horny and I am thinking. A real slut is TAKEN. Her pussy is filled. While a slut may be aggressive in pursuing to be fucked, the idea is that, in the end, no matter how sluttish she is, she does not control whether she will be filled and fuck until she has a gaping hole. She simply does not control it. But she can entice people to fuck her by being very slutty.
The reason I am thinking this is because I am very horny, yet I have no control over my cummies. Only Miss D will allow it. And I think that only by being more slutty, by undergoing her training that I may be, at some point, if I am good, allowed release.
Just a thought...
Sissy Slut Sophie
1 comment:
sweetie,
your training is exquisite. just what us daddies like. and your descriptions of your delectable torments -- fantasies -- are right on target. do keep up the good work; surely it must be considered part of your training? (mrs. d. takes good care of you. make her proud.)
fyi: in order for us (youngish) daddies to get hard and off, do post pictures of every fantasy you describe. (indeed, we can be kind and wicked and horny, but are also rather predictable.)
licorice
Post a Comment