
Hello gurls
I am always in training. I always learn. This week, I learned to new words. Slut Delirium and Being Frilled. I will describe what it means. I hope every sissy will know it and be able to use it.
Frilled, to be
Pronunciation: \fril\
To be frilled means to be dressed in ultra feminine dress or skirt. Something that does not create any ambiguity about one's feminity. Usually, someone frilled will be wearing lace, satin and other similar fabric. Frilled sissies will also be wearing skirts and dresses. Pants, slacks and capris are not acceptable.
It is a common mistake to assume that frilled sissies will always wear frills. It is not mandatory, but it certainly help and should be something sissy gurl aspire to.
Slut Delirium
Pronunciation: \slət di-lir-ē-əm\
Slut delirium is a state of mind achieved by teasing and chastity. The common symptom is a desire to suck cocks, have a stretched filled boi-pussy. A sissy in slut delirium also has lowered inhibition and is more submissive, easier to bend under the will of whoever requests so.
No comments:
Post a Comment