Thursday, September 25, 2008

A oral fixation



Hello Gurls,


This is another wet thurday, but this one started with a blast. Since i am a slut, without a doubt, i was to have an oral fixation. A slut craving to have something in her mouth, lusting to surround whatever with her lips.. well, not far from truth. In fact, very close to the truth.

This morning, i woke up with a full bladder. I fetched my pants (with my bracelet). As i sat down, i recalled my wonderful wet thursday assignment so i shoved 2 fingers in my mouth. I sucked on my fingers, teased the tips with my tongue, swirled my tongue around them. I licked the "shaft". Had my finger had been a real genuine male, i guess he would have been very very pleased.

At work today, i did not merely suck a pencil every time i went to pee. I took a full marker and put it on the wall, bobbing my head up and down on it, closing my eyes and fantasizing it would be someone.

Oral fixation being the theme of the day, i could not hep myself but stop and grin at a candy store on my way to the bus stop. I purchased a big, round, pink lollipop that i sucked all the way home.

Today, as of now, i sucked my dildo once as i emptied my bladder (still with my bracelet. I am a good gurl) I used my 6 inch dildo, with balls. I licked the balls, i wrapped my lips agains the cock head and i deep throated it.

Thank You Miss D for this wonderful assignment

1 comment:

Miss Christina said...

Sophie,

It is so nice to see that Miss D is helping you accept your slutty ways and that you are so enjoying all this exploration. You have come so far in the time I have known you, especially since the spring, when I wondered at times if you would ever be happy again. Miss D has worked wonders for you, and it is so fun to read about all your adventures. Thank you for your nice supportive offline IM's all week. I was being a good girl to stay ivisible and get my task done, and it was so hard to to start talking back when you wrote me, but I had to stay focused and figured I could thank you later. It is so nice to have you as a friend and to know that you have more experience than me, and sometimes know just the right thing to say. Love you. Oh and you are a very good gurl too!
Marie